We provide a level of clinical sophistication and personalized attention that is simply not possible in other settings. Our physician-supervised, round-the-clock care allows us to meet the unique needs of each guest.
Taking the time and patience to listen to the needs of each individual in order to ensure the best quality service around
Being compassionate about our ability to positively affect and improve the lives of others
Building relationships while focusing on the personal needs of each family member placed in our care to enhance their quality of life and daily experiences.
Respecting the uniqueness of each individual, and drawing strength from our diversity
Continually trying to improve our services and quality of care by using innovative approaches in our quest for excellence
The rights of our residents and being good stewards of our resources
Love and Care for your Golden Years
Offering a wide range of health care services to regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Stimulating activities is an important part of improving their quality of life. We offer different activities that cater to each individuals personal needs.
Our licensed social service staff can assist during this transitional period and throughout an individual’s stay.
Supervised by a wound care specialist physician, all consultations are onsite and care is supported by our own certified wound care nurses.
We provide physical, occupational & speech therapy. Our team will design a personalized rehabilitation plan that maximizes each individual’s ability to achieve a complete recovery as quickly as possible.
Dietary and Nutritional Needs Management
Our certified dietitian ensures that all meals are nutritionally balanced and that all medical and faith-based food requirements are also met. We promote good nutrition as a fundamental part of ensuring a more complete recovery.
Skyline Nursing Center Post Acute Services Include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-cerebrovascular accident (Stroke)
- Respiratory/Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Amputation care
- Hip/Knee fractures and replacements
- General debility/Weakness
- Short and long term rehabilitation
- Patient Navigator
Skyline Nursing Center Rehab Team
- By emphasizing on rehabilitation, our therapy team designs individualized treatment programs to assist patients in returning to their normal and viable lifestyle. These programs address the patient’s mobility, performance of activities of daily living, communication skills and swallowing function.
- Family involvement is welcomed. Rehabilitation is hard work and family encouragement is beneficial to recovery
- Physical, occupational, and speech, wound and IV therapies available 7 days a week, as ordered by physician
Skyline Nursing Center Skilled Nursing & Complex Medical Care
- Our professional team includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants provide care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week , 365 days per year
- Registered Nurses and License Vocational Nurses
- Infusion (IV) therapy including antibiotics
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Uncontrolled/Complicated Diabetes
- Post surgical complications